AirChime P3 540 Train Horn Kit
Finally an all-inclusive AirChime P3 train horn kit. This package delivers the powerful performance of our HornAir 540 onboard air system matched with the mellow, deep tones of yesteryear. The AirChime P3 was the most popular train horn in use on railroads during the 1950s and 60s and is still in wide use to this day. The construction of these horns includes rubber gaskets to help prevent wear and tear on the diaphragm through use. These horns will provide years and years of service with the least servicing of any railway horns. The horn is much deeper than the K3 and K5 horns, but not quite as loud. If you want an amazing blast from the past, this is the horn for you.
- Railroad-Use Train Horn!
- Heavy Duty 400C Air Compressor
- Extra Large Five Gallon Air Tank
- Max Honk Time: 5 Seconds
- Nathan AirChime P3
- HornAir 5 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank
- Viair 400C Compressor
- HornBlasters 110/150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Replacement Air Filters
- 17' of ??in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 12 Volt Air Valve
- Detailed Instructions
- The standard finish on this horn is unpolished die-cast aluminum. The horns are easily painted, or powder coated but they are not supplied this way.
- The air source unit provided in this horn kit must be mounted upright in a dry location.
- WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
- Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
- Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
- Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
- It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.