- ReadyLIFT SST3000 Front Shocks - for 7"-8" Inch of Front Lift - Duramax 6.6L 2011-2018 LML/L5P$78.96
- Sold Individually
- For GM HD trucks with 7-8 Inches of Front Lift Gas / Oil Separated
- Eliminates Cavitation. 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Shaft.
- Rebuildable and Revalvable.Two-Stage Sealing System
- Dirt Out, Oil In. Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber.
- Designed For Use On Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles.
- Estimated Installation Time: 1.3 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)
- Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires. Made in USA
- SST3000 Rear Shocks - for 0"-2" Inch Rear Lift - Duramax 6.6L 2011-2018 LML/L5P$48.96
- For Gm Hd Trucks With 0-2" Front Lift
- Gas/oil Separated
- Eliminates Cavitation
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Shaft
- Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Two-stage Sealing System- Dirt Out
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber
- Designed or Use on Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles
- Developed for Use With Larger Oversized Wheels & Tires.
- Sold Individually
- Made in the USA!
- ReadyLIFT SST3000 Front Shock for 3-4" of Front Lift - Duramax 6.6L 2011-2018 LML/L5P$78.96
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Tough Reliable Twin Tube DesignLearn More
Performance Shock Absorbers Designed Specifically For Your Truck
Progressive Velocity Sensitive Valving
5/8" Hardened & Chromed Rod
1-3/8" Diameter Performance Piston
Double Welded Eyelet w/ Urethane Bushings
Designed For Use On Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles.
Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires.
- Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks for 3-4" Inch of Rear Lift - Duramax 4WD 6.6L 2011-16$119.23
Sold Individually - Chevy GMC 2500-3500 4WD trucks with 4 Inches of Rear Lift
- Gas charged monotube design - 5125 Series
- High-flow piston to reduce harshness
- Independent rebound and compression tuning
- Larger working piston area for exact damping
- Superior control for large-diameter tires
- aFe POWER 502-0052-02 aFe Control Sway-A-Way 2.0" Rear Shock Kit - GM Colorado/Canyon 16-17 2.8L$695.00DETAILS:
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- 5/8" Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for simple installation
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications