Conductors Special 240 Train Horn Kit
The Conductors Special 240 features the insanely loud, American-made, Shocker Horns. These horns are ridiculously loud and, more importantly, actually sound like a train! The horns are hand-tuned in the USA to the government mandated train signal chord. Simply put, they sound completely authentic.
Coupled with these impressive horns is a HornAir 240 air system. This air system was designed from the ground up to work amazingly with train horns and it does just that. The 2 gallon (7.6 liter) tank can recharge from 110 to 150 PSI in just 40 seconds! This is because we matched Viair?ÇÕs flagship 150 PSI compressor, the 400C. This pump is small but insanely powerful and comes with Viair?ÇÕs impressive reliability and warranty. The air system features everything you?ÇÕll need to have an extremely loud train horn kit up and running in no time; including, a weatherproof pressure switch with built in relay, all the fittings and air line you?ÇÕll need, and of course the wire and terminals to get it all hooked up.
- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won?ÇÕt Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can be heard from almost 4 Miles away!
- Shocker S4 Train Horns
- DOT Rated 2 Gallon Air Tank
- Viair 400C Compressor
- Viair 110?üã150 PSI Pressure Switch
- Remote Mountable Intake Filter Assembly
- Air Filter Cartridges
- 10 ft of 5?üã16 in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 17 ft of ?? in D.O.T. Approved Airline
- 6ft ?à£in Air Line (For Intake)
- 18 ft of 12 Gauge Power Wire
- ?? inNPT Electric Solenoid Valve
- HornBlasters 200 PSI Air Gauge
- Brass NPT Fittings Kit Including Safety Valve and Blowoff
- Wiring & Plumbing Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- Detailed Instructions
- WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS
- Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.
- Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.
- Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.
- It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.