- GearboxZ DPF Delete Electronics and Stainless Pipes Package - Cummins 6.7L 2007-12Special Price $695.00 was $750.00
The Simplest Delete Solution on the Market
- GearboxZ DD30 DPF Emulator:
- Simply Emulates a Clean, Functional DPF Filter to prevent "Regen" Cycling
- No ECM Tuning Applied; Completely Reversible without Footprints
- Simple Installation that Requires No Tuning Knowledge
- FRP Race Delete Pipes:
- Replaces DPF & CAT Systems with Straight Pipe
- 4" Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Pipes Retain Sensor Bungs for Applications Where Necessary
- Simple & Secure Installation Using OEM Mounts/Hangers - No Cuts or Welds
- 2007.5 - 2012 Dodge RAM 6.7L Cummins Diesel Pickup Trucks
- * These Delete Pipes are NOT suitable for Chassis Cab trucks.
- The DD30 is NOT a tuner and does NOT delete the EGR System.
- Offroad / Race Stock Power Electronics for Dodge Cummins 2007.5-12Special Price $364.95 was $394.95
If you don't want to add power through tuning, and still need to stop the regen process on your race only truck, this is the system for you. For instance, if you need to perform maintenance on your race only truck, and need a simple and inexpensive option for running your race truck without the emissions intact.
- Stackable with other tuners or programmers
- Used as a temporary or permanent solution(Sensors must remain in exhaust)
- Fully Reversible
- Fits 2007.5-12 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.Learn More