Fleece Performance CP3 Conversion Kit with CP3K for 2011-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LML
- High Pressure Fuel Rail Line
- Fuel Rail Plug and Nut
- CP3 Block Adapter with O-ring
- (3) CP3 Block Adapter Bolts (Flange Head, M8x1.25x35mm)
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 3/8”
- CP3 Pump Fittings – 1/2"
- (2) Sealing Washers
- Low Pressure Fuel Feed Line –
- 3/8”x8” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (CP3 Return)
- 1/2”x30” Flexible Fuel Line with Hose Clamps (Filter to CP3)
- 3/4” P-Clamp
- Fuel Return Line Block Off with O-ring
Why convert your LML's Fuel System from a CP4 to a CP3
The stock CP4 is only capable of supporting up to ~500rwhp. A CP3K is capable of supporting 600+rwhp in conjunction with the piezoelectric injectors. The reliable and proven PowerFlo 750 is capable of supporting nearly 850+rwhp.
The CP4 was introduced as a cost reduction to the LML platform since a smaller amount of fuel is required when running the more efficient piezoelectric injectors. Since its introduction, the CP4 has proven to be less reliable and less capable than the CP3 used in previous Duramax platforms.
Max RWHP 900