H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner - Shift-On-The-Fly Power Levels from Stock up to 175HP
Features for Mini Maxx Race Tuner
- Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed capable tuning
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or even be plugged in)
- Usable on ANY of the below vehicle applications if previous truck is returned to stock tuning
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-175HP (dependent on application, see below chart)
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.75" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Automatic safety backdown that is adjustable by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Adapter.
- Digital gauges to monitor up to 20 parameters
- Custom Mounting Solutions available
- Allows for use of aftermarket turbo kits with no trouble codes (Only 6.7 Cummins)
- Made in the USA
H&S Overdrive transmission software available for purchase for 6.7L Dodge
2007.5-12 6.7L Cummins Pickup
|Level||Power with DPF Present||Power with DPF Removed|
|Stock||+ 0 HP||+ 0 HP|
|Mild||+ 40 HP||+ 60 HP|
|Wild||+ 80 HP||+ 120 HP|
|Hot||+ 120HP||+ 175 HP|
A note about the pyrometer: The Pyrometer connection is NOT necessary for the H&S Mini Maxx without Pyrometer to function correctly. It is used for gauge display and for one of the defueling parameters. It will NOT harm your truck to run without a pyrometer probe installed. We do, of course, recommend purchasing one for the 6.7 Cummins so you can monitor your Exhaust gas temperatures and set your defuel levels based on EGTs.
aFe MACH Force XP 4" Stainless Race Exhaust System with Muffler and Polished Tip
The new MACH Force XP exhaust is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from mandrel bent 4" stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT’s. This system is available in 4" turbo-back with muffler, muffler delete-pipe and polished tip. MACH Force XP exhaust systems are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value.
Installation is a Snap:
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. Muffler delete-pipe is also included for those who prefer a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit.
Sinister Diesel's EGR Delete Kit for your Dodge truck's Cummins 2007.5-12 trucks! This EGR delete has been engineered with a tough billet cover plate for increased durability. Using this EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability and enginge longevity.