H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner - Shift-On-The-Fly Power Levels from Stock up to +150HP
- Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed capable tuning
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or even be plugged in)
- Usable on MANY other vehicle applications if previous truck is returned to stock tuning
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-150HP
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.75" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Automatic safety backdown that is adjustable by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Adapter.
- Digital gauges to monitor up to 20 parameters
- Custom Mounting Solutions available
Power Levels for 2011-14 Powerstroke 6.7L
|Level||Power with DPF Present||Power with DPF Removed|
|Stock||+ 0 HP||+ 0 HP|
|Mild||+ 40 HP||+ 50 HP|
|Wild||+ 80 HP||+ 100 HP|
|Hot||+ 120 HP||+ 150 HP*|
JAMO Performance Downpipe Back 4" Stainless Steel Race Exhaust
This system is constructed from mandrel bent 4" T-409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGTs. This muffler delete system is for those who prefer a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
By deleting the CAT and DPF this exhaust system will provide performance gains of up to +13 HP & +23 lb-ft Torque.
Made from high qualty T-409 Stainless Steel, the exhaust is mandrel bent for maximum flow. The kit also includes a stylish polished T-304 Stainless Steel Tip that will also enhance the overall sound
Designed using Factory Mounts & Hangers so installation is as easy as possible and requires not cutting
The optional free-flowing 30" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. With a free-flow design, the strategically placed louvers provide sound deadening control for a more pleasant in-cab ride.
EGR/Cooler Race Delete Kit
This EGR kit is designed to remove the EGR Assembly from your 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke. This will remove the EGR Cooler, manifold pipes, coolant lines, and all EGR related electronics from your truck. Comes with all necessary block off plates, plugs, clamps, etc.
- Allows removal of the EGR assembly
- Clean up the engine bay
- Remove unnecessary heat retention under the hood
- Comes complete with step by step instructions and color pictures
The Manifold block off plate is also a great location to install an aftermarket pyrometer. With the reverse head design on the scorpion, it makes it very difficult to find a place to install a pyrometer. This location will allow you to use an aftermarket pyrometer without drilling or modifying any factory parts.
- One Exhaust Manifold Block-off Plate
- One Intake Block-off Plate
- One Coolant Block-off Plate
- Four 1" Hose Clamp
- One Straight Barbed Fitting
- One Vacuum Cap
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- Two 3/4 & #34 Coolant Caps
- Three 8mm Bolts
- Three 8mm Washers
- Three Zip-Ties
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Not Intended for use on the highway or street.