H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner
- Allows removal of the DPF, CAT & EGR systems including ALL related sensors.
- Precisely tune engine with increases of 0-120 HP (dependent on application, see below chart)
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.75" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Automatic safety backdown that is adjustable by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Adapter.
- Digital gauges to monitor up to 20 parameters
- Custom Mounting Solutions available
- Made in the USA
Tuning Power Levels
Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-07
A note about the pyrometer: The Pyrometer connection is NOT necessary for the H&S Mini Maxx without Pyrometer to function correctly. It is used for gauge display and for one of the defueling parameters. It will NOT harm your truck to run without a pyrometer probe installed. We do, of course, recommend purchasing one for the 6.7 Cummins and 6.6 LMM Duramax so you can monitor your Exhaust gas temperatures and set your defuel levels based on EGTs. Ford 6.4 Powerstroke trucks can use a factory sensor in the manifold to monitor EGT.
Large Bore HD 5" Turbo-Back Stainless Steel Race Exhaust
Installation is a Snap:
Includes extension pipes to fit super crew long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Finishing off the exhaust is a high luster, 6" diameter polished stainless steel clamp-on tip with a black laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power plate for an aggressive style.
Finishing off the exhaust is a black high-temp powder-coated, 6" diameter stainless steel clamp-on tip with a stainless steel laser-cut aFe power plate for an aggressive style.
Sinister Diesel Premium EGR Race Delete Kit for Powerstroke 6.0L 2003-07
Remove your factory EGR with Sinister Diesel's own Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Race Delete Kit. This kit completely replaces your old factory EGR giving you quicker turbo spool and lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This design has been fully pressure tested to ensure you're better protected against leaks! Buy one for your Ford Super Duty Powerstroke diesel engine today!
EGR Race Delete Kit With Higher Quality Materials
If you want a more durable EGR delete, this model is designed for you. The housing of the EGR delete kit has been made out of 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This kit has been designed to recirculate coolant faster, giving you lower coolant temperatures than ever before. Using this EGR Delete kit also eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability. This EGR Delete Kit is available now for a 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, or 2007 Ford Super Duty or Excursion with Powerstroke 6.0L.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Not Intended for use on the highway or street.