H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner - Shift-On-The-Fly Power Levels from Stock up to 175HP
Features for Mini Maxx Race Tuner
- Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed capable tuning
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or even be plugged in)
- Usable on ANY of the below vehicle applications if previous truck is returned to stock tuning
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-175HP (dependent on application, see below chart)
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.75" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Automatic safety backdown that is adjustable by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Adapter.
- Digital gauges to monitor up to 20 parameters
- Custom Mounting Solutions available
- Allows for use of aftermarket turbo kits with no trouble codes (Only 6.7 Cummins)
- Made in the USA
H&S Overdrive transmission software available for purchase for 6.7L Dodge
2007.5-12 6.7L Cummins Pickup and Cab & Chassis
|Level||Power with DPF Present (PU / CC)||Power with DPF Removed (PU / CC)|
|Stock||+ 0 HP||+ 0 HP|
|Mild||+ 40 HP / +20 HP||+ 60 HP / +25 HP|
|Wild||+ 80 HP / +40 HP||+ 120 HP / +50 HP|
|Hot||+ 120HP / +60 HP||+ 175 HP / +75 HP|
A note about the pyrometer: The Pyrometer connection is NOT necessary for the H&S Mini Maxx without Pyrometer to function correctly. It is used for gauge display and for one of the defueling parameters. It will NOT harm your truck to run without a pyrometer probe installed. We do, of course, recommend purchasing one for the 6.7 Cummins so you can monitor your Exhaust gas temperatures and set your defuel levels based on EGTs.
MACH Force XP 5" Stainless Steel Race Exhaust System with Polished Tip
Installation is a Snap:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems utilize a 2-piece tailpipe design for a perfect fit by allowing adjustability at the tailpipe section. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
aFe Magnum FORCE Pro Stage 2 Intake
This Stage 2 Sealed Intake System gives you cool air and quiet power on a budget. The sealed design keeps noise at a minimum while the large 360 degree high flow air filter and sealed intake box with auxiliary intake scoop increases air flow by 88%. Picks up 7 Horsepower and 14 lbs X ft. of torque at 2100 RPM. Installs in 30-45 minutes with no drilling or cutting required. This system is a truly stealth system.
Available with a Pro 5 R, Pro DRY S, or Pro Guard 7 Air Filter.
Sinister Diesel EGR Delete Kit.
Sinister Diesel's EGR Delete Kit for your Dodge truck's Cummins 2007.5-12 trucks! This EGR delete has been engineered with a tough billet cover plate for increased durability. Using this EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability and engine longevity.