H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner
- Comes preloaded with DPF Present and DPF Removed capable tuning
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or even be plugged in)
- Usable on ANY of the below vehicle applications if previous truck is returned to stock tuning
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0 to +175HP
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.75" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Enable / Disable factory "special features".
- Automatic safety backdown that is adjustable by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Turns off and allows for the removal of the EGR system
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Custom Tunes are FREE to download.
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Adapter.
- Digital gauges to monitor up to 20 parameters
- Custom Mounting Solutions available
- Allows for use of aftermarket turbo kits with no trouble codes (Only 6.7 Cummins)
- Made in the USA
H&S Overdrive transmission software available for purchase for 6.7L Dodge
2007.5-12 6.7L Cummins Pickup
|Level||Power with DPF Present||Power with DPF Removed|
|Stock||+ 0 HP||+ 0 HP|
|Mild||+ 40 HP||+ 60 HP|
|Wild||+ 80 HP||+ 120 HP|
|Hot||+ 120HP||+ 175 HP|
A note about the pyrometer: The Pyrometer connection is NOT necessary for the H&S Mini Maxx without Pyrometer to function correctly. It is used for gauge display and for one of the defueling parameters. It will NOT harm your truck to run without a pyrometer probe installed. We do, of course, recommend purchasing one for the 6.7 Cummins so you can monitor your Exhaust gas temperatures and set your defuel levels based on EGTs.
MACH Force XP 5" Stainless Steel Race Exhaust System with Polished Tip
Installation is a Snap:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems utilize a 2-piece tailpipe design for a perfect fit by allowing adjustability at the tailpipe section. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
aFe MAGNUM Force Stage-2 Intake System
Fully Sealed Design
aFe engineers have designed a very sophisticated 2-piece sealed intake that keeps out warm underhood air and brings in cooler, outside air for a denser intake charge.
The MAGNUM Force intake system outflowed the factory intake by 29% and produces 18 additional horsepower and 46lbs. x ft. torque.
Auxiliary Air Inlet Ducts
aFe engineers have added two auxiliary air inlets to provide additional air volume.
Constant 5" tube that connect to the turbo with silicone adaptor and t-bolt clamp.
Sinister Diesel EGR Race Delete Kit.
Sinister Diesel's EGR Race Delete Kit for your Dodge truck's Cummins 2007.5-12 trucks! This EGR delete has been engineered with a tough billet cover plate for increased durability. Using this EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability and engine longevity.