Introducing the RaceMeUltra
Finally, an all in one DPF/EGR/DEF delete tuner for 2007.5 to 2017 Cummins! No unlock cables or secondary tuners required for 2013-17. The RaceMe Ultra features a touch screen, power levels from stock to over 200 horsepower, gauges and monitoring features.
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE TO UNLOCK THE ECM AND TUNE 2013+ AND NEWER!
- Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
- Includes Necessary Hardware For Unlocking 2013+ Which Is Done As Part Of The Program
- No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
- Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
- Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard
- Memory Supports All Files From 2007 And On
- No Reloading / Changing Files Required For Installing On Different Year Models, All Inclusive
- Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
- Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Late Injection Events (Post Injection) Is Disabled On All Tunes
- Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires
- Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
- Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts ( Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System Including Valve And Cooler With No Trouble Codes)
- Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors - No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
- (DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter)
- (DEF = Diesel Exhaust Fluid, also referred to as Urea)
- Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP in 10 stages (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
- EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 degrees F
- Stage 0 has stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- End User Customizable Injection Timing For Better Economy And/Or Power
- Special ECM Recovery Functions In The Event Of A Programming Sequence Being Disrupted Or Ending With A Fault
*Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System Warning
****Warning**** If DPF Codes Or System Warning Present Use The Tuner Only After Removing DPF System Warning / Clearing DPF Related Counters (see our FAQ section)
aFe 4" Premium Race Pipe
Installation is a Snap:
Uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
The aFe race pipe is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.Not for vehicles registered for use on the highway or street.