The RaceMe Ultra
Finally, an all in one DPF/EGR/DEF delete tuner for 2007.5 to 2017 Cummins! The RaceMe Ultra features a touch screen, power levels from stock to over 200 horsepower, gauges and monitoring features.
- Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
- No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
- Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
- Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard
- Memory Supports All Files From 2007 And On
- No Reloading / Changing Files Required For Installing On Different Year Models, All Inclusive
- Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
- Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Late Injection Events (Post Injection) Is Disabled On All Tunes
- Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires
- Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
- Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts (Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System Including Valve And Cooler With No Trouble Codes)
- Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors; No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
- (DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter)
- (DEF = Diesel Exhaust Fluid; also referred to as Urea)
- Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP in 10 stages (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
- EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 degrees F
- Stage 0 has stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- End User Customizable Injection Timing For Better Economy And/Or Power
- Special ECM Recovery Functions In The Event Of A Programming Sequence Being Disrupted Or Ending With A Fault
*Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System Warning
****Warning**** If DPF Codes Or System Warning Present Use The Tuner Only After Removing DPF System Warning / Clearing DPF Related Counters (see our FAQ section)
JAMO Performance Turbo-Back 4" Stainless Steel Race Exhaust
This system is constructed from mandrel bent 4" 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGTs. This muffler delete system is for those who prefer a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
By deleting the CAT and DPF this exhaust system will provide performance gains of up to +15 HP & +26 lb-ft Torque.
Made from high quality T-409 Stainless Steel, the exhaust is mandrel bent for maximum flow. The kit also includes a stylish polished T-304 Stainless Steel Tip that will also enhance the overall sound
Designed using Factory Mounts & Hangers so installation is as easy as possible and requires no cutting
The optional free-flowing 30" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. With a free-flow design, the strategically placed louvers provide sound deadening control for a more pleasant in-cab ride.
CMRP EGR Race Delete Kit with Plug
- No more soot in the engine
- More low end power
- Longer intervals between oils changes
- Lower EGT's
- This kits keeps coolant in the block
- Support Bracket
- 3 Block Off Plates
- 2 Replacement Gaskets
- 1 2.50" Aluminum Spacer Tube
- 1 Aluminum Plug with O-Ring Installed
- 1 M10x20 Cap Screw
- 1 M10 Washer
- 4 M8x25 Cap Screws
- 4 M8 Nylock Nuts
- 8 5/16" Washers
- 1 Hex Socket Plug
- 1 Header Stud
- 1 1/8" Pipe Plug
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.Not for vehicles registered for use on the highway or street.