Introducing the RaceMeUltra
Finally, an all in one DPF/EGR/DEF delete tuner for 2007.5 to 2017 Cummins! No unlock cables or secondary tuners required for 2013-15. The RaceMe Ultra features a touch screen, power levels from stock to over 200 horsepower, guages and monitoring features.
- Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
- No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
- Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
- Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard
- Memory Supports All Files From 2007 And On
- No Reloading / Changing Files Required For Installing On Different Year Models, All Inclusive
- Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
- Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Late Injection Events (Post Injection) Is Disabled On All Tunes
- Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires
- Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
- Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts ( Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System Including Valve And Cooler With No Trouble Codes)
- Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors â€“ No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
- (DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter)
- (DEF = Diesel Exhaust Fluid; also referred to as Urea)
- Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP in 10 stages (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
- EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 degrees F
- Stage 0 has stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- End User Customizable Injection Timing For Better Economy And/Or Power
- Special ECM Recovery Functions In The Event Of A Programming Sequence Being Disrupted Or Ending With A Fault
*Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System Warning
****Warning**** If DPF Codes Or System Warning Present Use The Tuner Only After Removing DPF System Warning / Clearing DPF Related Counters (see our FAQ section)
aFe ATLAS 5" Aluminized Steel Turbo-Back Race Exhaust System, No Muffler, No Tip
Installation is a Snap:
ATLAS exhaust systems utilize a 2-piece tailpipe design for a perfect fit by allowing adjustability at the tailpipe section. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A muffler delete-pipe is used for a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
ATLAS exhaust systems are constructed of 5" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Sinister EGR Race Delete Kit
Sinister Diesel's EGR Race Delete Kit improves upon your stock EGR in a number of ways. First, the cover plate has been made from tough billet aluminum, making it more durable. Second, it helps keep temperatures cooler by allowing the coolant to recirculate faster. Because it recirculates coolant faster than before, it gives you lower coolant temps than your diesel engine's factory model.
This EGR Delete Kit has been designed as a complete replacement for your stock EGR system. This EGR Delete kit eliminates exhaust gases recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability. Available for a 2010, 2011, 2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Not for vehicles registered for use on the highway or street.