Introducing the RaceMeUltra
Finally, an all in one DPF/EGR/DEF delete tuner for 2007.5 to 2015 Cummins! The RaceMe Ultra features a touch screen, power levels from stock to over 200 horsepower, guages and monitoring features.
- Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
- No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
- Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
- Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard
- Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
- Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires
- Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
- Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts ( Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System
- Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors – No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
- Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP in 10 stages (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
- EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 degrees F
- Stage 0 has stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- End User Customizable Injection Timing For Better Economy And/Or Power
- Special ECM Recovery Functions In The Event Of A Programming Sequence Being Disrupted Or Ending With A Fault
aFe MACH Force XP 5" Stainless Steel Race Exhaust
Installation is a Snap:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems utilize a 2-piece tailpipe design for a perfect fit by allowing adjustability at the tailpipe section. All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 24" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
MACH Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
aFe Mach FORCE XP Cold Air Intake
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing with auxiliary air scoop is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A urethane plug is also included for those cold weather applications where you want to block the auxiliary air scoop. A large, stainless steel plate is used for an aggressive style.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a 2-ply reinforced silicone hump coupler at the turbo is used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum HD intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
After a rigorous design and testing phase, the results are in. The Momentum HD intake system outflowed the factory intake by 44% and produces 18 additional horsepower and 43lbs. x ft. torque.
Pro 10R Performance Air Filter:
The Pro 10R air filter with 10-layers of progressive cotton gauze media providing 98.6% cumulative efficiency and maximum flow.
Pro DRY S Performance Air Filter:
The Pro DRY S air filter has 3-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.2% cumulative efficiency.
Sinister EGR Race Delete Kit
Sinister Diesel's EGR Race Delete Kit improves upon your stock EGR in a number of ways. First, the cover plate has been made from tough billet aluminum, making it more durable. Second, it helps keep temperatures cooler by allowing the coolant to recirculate faster. Because it recirculates coolant faster than before, it gives you lower coolant temps than your diesel engine's factory model.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.Not for vehicles registered for use on the highway or street.