- Fabtech Heavy Duty Tie Rods for Stock & Fabtech 4" Ultimate System on 2011-16 GM C/K2500HD & C/K3500HD 2WD/4WDSpecial Price $262.01 was $309.99
Toughen Up Your Truck with Heavy Duty Tie Rods
- resist bending and breakage when running oversized tires
- Fits Stock & Fabtech 4" Ultimate System
- Heavy Duty Tie Rods (Fits Fabtech 6" RTS System) - 2011-16 GM C/K2500HD & C/K3500HD 2WD/4WDSpecial Price $310.61 was $359.99
Stronger than Factory Tie Rods, Tougher Under Pressure
- Designed to resist bending and breakage when running oversized tires.
- extra large diameter Tie Rods forged to be stronger than factory tie rods
- ReadyLIFT 38-2000 Heavy Duty Tie Rod Steering Kit for 2004-08 Ford F150 2WD/4WD$839.96
Beef Up Your Steering With the Strongest Tie Rod Steering Kit on the Market!
Features & Benefits:
- Strongest Steering Kit- Tie Rod Assembly on the market for your truck!
- Ideal for off-road use and when running larger, heavier wheels and tires.
- Easy to install, no modifications required!
- Proven year after year in off-road races such as the Baja 1000.
- 17-4 Stainless CNC machined inner clevis for maximum strength.
- Hard black anodized and laser etched 7075 aluminum CNC machined tie rod.
- 7/8" outer heim - 3/4" inner heim.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin for ball joint to heim conversion.
- Custom made clevis bolts.
- Sold as Pair - For use on Stock, Leveled or Lifted Trucks
- NOT for use on trucks with Electronic Steering
- Heavy Duty CNC Machined Construction with FK Heims
- IDEAL FOR OFF ROAD USED OR TO IMPROVE HANDLING
- 2004-08 FORD F-150 2WD/4WD
- ReadyLIFT Tie Rod Reinforcement Kit - GM 1500 Classic 6-lug 1999-2007, 2500 HD 8-lug 2000-2009$99.95
- Reinforces the OEM Tie Rods
- No Cutting or Welding Required
- Installs in Less Than One Hour
- Precision CNC-Machined Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
- Tough Powder Coated Finish
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 2WD & 4WD 6-lug
- 2000-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500 HD, 2WD & 4WD 8-lug
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2 8-lug
Estimated Installation Time: 2.8 Hours +/- 0.5 hours (excluding alignment and wheel/tire assembly)Learn More