- FleX-Plate - Chevy 2001-2014 Duramax 6.6L w/Allison Trans$350.00
Reliably handles up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
Twice the material of the stock flex plate
Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement
Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- BD-Diesel Heavy Duty Flex Plate 1041210 for Cummins 5.9L 1994-07$375.00
Eliminate the Weakest Link!
- 2 times thicker than stock
- Manufactured using a high strength Cold Formed process
- 300% less radial run out compared to other aftermarket flex plates
- High-Quality welds
- Shot Peened for stress release and higher fatigue strength
- Not affected by hydrogen embrittlement which can drastically reduce strength
- 350% better fatigue strength than Aluminum
- Correct ring gear that won't damage the starter.
- ATS Billet Flex Plate for Cummins 5.9L 1989-07Special Price $427.50 was $450.00
A Must-have Upgrade for Your 1989-2007 Dodge 5.9l Cummins.
- Fits stock and aftermarket converters (1994-2007 Only)
- Solves common breakage issues
- Meets SFI standards
- Strong, durable and reliable
- Machined out of a solid piece of billet steel